Join Our Team and Make a Difference
We’re always on the lookout for people who are passionate about education and committed to making a real difference in the lives of our students. If you’re looking for a rewarding career in community services, join the team at National College Australia.
Working at National College Australia
Our extraordinary growth means there are plenty of opportunities for people looking for a fun, flexible and fulfilling career with National College Australia. If you’re looking to join our team of qualified educators, you’ll need to have:
- A nationally recognised qualification in training and assessment
- The qualification you want to teach or higher
- Paid or unpaid industry experience in the area you want to teach
- experience using learning management systems and engaging learners in an online environment
- The ability to use modern technology, including document management, webinars, online forums, video and image files
- A personality that’s friendly, outgoing, caring and driven to succeed
- A talent for working well with people at all stages of their learning journey
- A passion for engaging learners and helping them reach their potential.
There are also opportunities available in other areas of the business, from IT to student services. If you think you’re a good match, send a cover letter and your CV and copies of your qualifications via the link below. We do verification checks on all qualifications and may also need to do a police check, depending on the role.