Join Our Team and Make a Difference
We’re always on the lookout for people who are passionate about education and committed to making a real difference in the lives of our students. If you’re looking for a rewarding career in community services, join the team at National College Australia.
Working at National College Australia
We’re growing so we’re always looking for qualified professionals to deliver the following training packages: aged care, community services, disability, allied health, leisure and health and mental health.
If you’re a qualified Facilitator/Assessor and you’d like to work with us, you’ll need to:
- be a dedicated expert in your field with at least a few years of recent industry experience
- hold at least the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and the qualification for which you’re applying to teach
- demonstrate current industry experience (paid or unpaid)
- have a sound understanding of online learning programs and be able to work with document management systems, webinars, online forums, video and image files
- a talent for working with people in online environments, and, of course…
- a passion for engaging with learners to help them reach their potential.
Got all of the above? We’d love to hear from you.