Join Our Team and Make a Difference
We’re always on the lookout for people who are passionate about education and committed to making a real difference in the lives of our students. If you’re looking for a rewarding career in community services, join the team at National College Australia.
Working at National College Australia
We’re growing so we’re always looking for qualified professionals to deliver the following training packages: aged care, community services, disability, allied health, leisure and health and mental health.
If you’re a qualified Facilitator/Assessor and you’d like to work with us, you’ll need to:
- be a dedicated expert in your field with at least a few years of recent industry experience
- hold at least the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and the qualification for which you’re applying to teach
- demonstrate current industry experience (paid or unpaid)
- have a sound understanding of online learning programs and be able to work with document management systems, webinars, online forums, video and image files
- a talent for working with people in online environments, and, of course…
- a passion for engaging with learners to help them reach their potential.
Got all of the above? We’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for subject matter experts in aged care to join our team of Content Writers as part of a large scale project that will see the customization of assessment tools based on the AQTF framework.
To apply for the position, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|We are looking to recruit Lead Assessors in 3 of our key course portfolios: Community Services, Aged Care and Disability.|
The Lead Assessor role is a permanent positions based on 15 – 20 hours each week. Your core responsibility is to facilitate distance learning and assess student work using NCA POINT, our online learning platform. The Lead Assessor is the senior academic specialist in their respective industry area; they work onsite with the client services team and provide academic support and advice to new and existing students to ensure we honor our commitment to enrol the right person into the role course.
For more information about this position, click here or contact our Head of Operations on 02 8831 6679.