Smart & Skilled Government Funded Training for NSW Residents
Find Out for Funding Eligibility
What is Smart & Skilled?
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It's helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
If you are:
- 15 years old or over, and
- no longer at school and
- living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas), and
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- a NSW apprentice or trainee
you may be eligible to enrol in a government-subsidised course with an approved Smart and Skilled training provider.
Providing you are meet the personal eligibility criteria for Smart and Skilled, you're entitled to enrol in a subsidised course up to Certificate III level.
You can also enrol in subsidised training in targeted priority areas at Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level, depending on the availability of funding for these courses.
Source: Smart and Skilled
Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas
National College Australia (NCA) are an approved Smart and Skilled RTO (Registered Training Organisation), and all of our courses are Approved Qualifications. The training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Please note, to enrol into our courses, you need to be 18 years and over.
Presently, NCA are approved for Smart and Skilled for residents of New South Wales (NSW) only.
As an alternative to funding for non-NSW residents, we offer payment plans and or discounts for payment in full, upfront.
Am I eligible for Smart and Skilled?
To find out if you are eligible for Smart and Skilled NSW Government Training Funding, please complete the form below: